Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No TV. Day 2

Well no tv went fine yesterday. We were lucky to have sunny weather. I also think the kids went to my parents last night while I took my oldest to a function. I think they might've watched tv the whole time. So that was probably a wasted day. Oh well. We will start fresh today. :-).

I called my sons school to see what they'd heard. Nothing. Very frustrating. This school doesn't seem to be in a hurry to figure out why he's not doing so well. The teacher has zero time to figure it out with 30 kids. 30 first graders! She can barely talk to each one every day. That's not her fault. So I made appt to get him tested for ADD myself but it's weeks away. Then what? Don't want my kid on drugs for ADD. I don't. My husband was on that stuff when he was a kid for ADHD. He said he cant remember much about school. Not even teachers names. Sad. So we are looking into a different school with a very low student teacher ratio. Hope we don't have to resort to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment