Thursday, February 3, 2011

No TV. Day 3


I have a child home sick today. I was a little curious how that would work. How could he be home all day and not watch tv? Well we went back to bed for a bit and then I woke up and saw what he was doing. He was sitting watching his bird feeder he made. Trying to identify the different birds. He also has been looking at a puzzle book I bought at the store, trying to see which picture is different. Now he's flying his airplane around the house. I only hope their playing doesn't make more messes around the house that I'm going to have to get on their cases about. I'm hoping the no TV will make them more agreeable and better listeners because I felt I was talking to a wall whenever I'd ask them to do anything. Talk about making me crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment