Having a good time with kids. They are playing a lot more. That means more messes for me. I'm making sure they clean up though and today they did a big clean up. I hate it when my house gets lost. It's hard to catch up sometimes! Well it's looking a little better. Need to do more.
I got the kids a library card for valentines day. Then took them Saturday. They got three books each and are so happy. They are all reading their books. I'm thinking we will be going back this week.
Had a Cutco guy come out for a "demo" today. I don't know why they say that... It's a sales pitch. I hate it. Of course we bought $300 worth of knives! Sheesh. I had some already so he didn't push it. It is good stuff but I just hate people coming to my house to sell me stuff. Feel obligated to buy stuff! Ugh!! Irritating!!!! Feel played. But I'm excited to get my new knives. Got a vegetable knife and a few others as well as the kitchen shears. They are good scissors.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment