So if I'm cutting back on coffee, why am I still awake at 12:50 am? I watched all the shows I wanted to on Tivo. Saw Oprah, Dancing with the Stars, which by the way I haven't been a fan of until I heard Jake the Bachelor was going to be on there... and Kate plus Eight gal. She reminds me of me a little. Grouchy sometimes but sweet. She also can't dance a lick and I can completely relate! I have no rhythm. Not a beat. But that's not to say I don't LOVE music. I love to sing also but I won't win any competitions in American Idol. lol No, I sing off-key and I don't know how those people do that... I guess I respect them a lot which is why I watch it. Wish I had pipes like that! In my next life maybe I'll be born with a set of pipes to blow the roof off with? Oh I'd love that. But in this life I only have my three little ones to listen to me wail.... I do love to sing.
Time to put more wood on the fire and hopefully it'll still be going when dh gets home... it's a late night at work tonight. I hope he's really at work... makes me wonder sometimes... being an hour away, I can't just drop in on him to see for myself. No. Brings back some painful memories doing that.
Off for wood and bed... in my wooden bed!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment