Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter is coming... more toys!?

Well it's almost Easter. We're not a real religious family. But we always celebrate Easter with baskets of colored eggs and candy. Little gifts for them. Not that they need anything... they have lots of toys they can't even put away as it is. So they are not getting toys this year. I'm trying to limit the toys. Even at bdays. Just don't want a bunch of toys that will have lost parts, left outside, broken, etc... I guess I'd rather they have experiences... like trips to the park, trips to the movies, taking them fishing, etc... Just easier and less messy. Three kids are not easy to clean up after - at least for me. I'm not the most organized person, most definitley not after three kids. They overwhelm me. I'm absolutely not a Type A personality. My husband is better at dealing with their junk than I am. My brain just shuts down and I get really cranky. I'd rather be cooking meals and taking care of my animals than dealing with messy rooms. I'm more creative I guess. He doesn't like it either but he does help when it's needed. For this I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment