Friday, March 26, 2010

Do-overs

Wow... one year later almost to the day... sorta funny.

Do you ever wish you could have a "do-over"?

A lot has happened in a year since first wrote on here. Too much to write about here. Marital issues mainly. What a rollercoaster. Ups and downs that I never imagined. Some things that I never imagined would happen did. But maybe just maybe there is a brighter light at the end of this tunnel. I'm hoping there is. My kids are good. My husband is good. I'm good. I hope we can all be good together.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind the clock and do things completely different. My husband thinks this too. We both agree that we probably shouldn't have got married and if we could have a "do-over" we would do it differently. My friends and family can see this as well. But what is done is done. We have three kids and we have to do what needs to be done to keep them feeling secure and loved. Sometimes I think my husband is trying to act like a part of this family other than just work and bring home his paycheck... other times I wonder... This is the tunnel part. We are still in the tunnel but sometimes I get glimpses of the light. Other times I loose the light.

Spring is the time for new beginnings for many. The plants start over and there is a feeling of excitement that we get to start over as well. Maybe this is how life gives us "do-overs"? School will be out in a few months and then we can spend time together that we have all been needing. I really hope 2010 is the good start we need.

What would you "do-over"?

No comments:

Post a Comment