Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pot Roast Dinner


Not the prettiest, just the easiest - and pretty tasty too!

Well this has to be the easiest dinner ever - besides bringing home a pizza!

A good sized pot roast defrosted.
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 pkt onion soup mix
1 can water

Dump it in a crock pot set to high for 4-5 hours. I'm sure you could fancy it up by browning it first but I don't have lots of time on Thursdays. So in it goes and serve with rice, biscuits and green beans and a salad. Simple and easy. Not gourmet but oh well. It's good.

We got home and I could smell it outside. I thought our neighbors might be grilling so I was thrilled when I saw it was my dinner cooking!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment